Curious about how the real estate market is doing in Orange County? The one thing you can be sure of is it pays to invest in property in Orange County CA! With the high increase in rents, low mortgage rates, and it being a beautiful place to live the market remains unchanged! The market may slow down a bit but you can always count on it coming back! Just ask your parents how much they paid for their home in California!
Here are some recent stats for some cities in Orange County
- Median list price $3,250,000
- Price per square foot $997
- Days on the market 137
- Newport has a slight buyers advantage and continues to trend evenly. There are many pocket listings and lots for sale in the area. Reach out of you are looking for something special!
Corona Del Mar
- Median list price $5,350,000
- Price per square foot $1,464
- Days on the market 147
- There is a slight buyers advantage in Corona Del Mar. The Inventory levels have been consistent relative to sales. Lower priced homes are closing quickly.
- Median list price $1,081,500
- Average price per square foot $565
- Days on the market 90
- Costa Mesa is on fire right now! Home sales continue to surpass supply and the Market Action Index has been moving higher for several weeks. This is a Seller’s market so watch for upward pricing pressure in the near future if the trend continues.
- Median list price $1,536,950
- Price per square foot $556
- Average Days on the market 116
- The market plateau is seen across with price of homes but there is still a slight sellers advantage. The price per square foot and
median list price have remained even If you list your home now you could be in your new home before the holidays!
- Median list price $875,000
- Price per square foot $424
- Days on the market 44
- Only 32 homes on the market!
- With the limited inventory it is a slight sellers market. Fountain Valley should be getting more money for their homes! This city offers school ratings at a 10/10, the crime rate is some of the lowest in Orange County , there are many top businesses and the city is not far from the coast. The residents and their agents of Fountain Valley should be fighting for more money for its real estate!
If you are curious about how much your home is worth message me for a no obligation market evaluation. I will come by take a look at your property, share the recent stats on your area and give you an idea of how I negotiate to get the most money for your home. If you are looking to buy your first home now is the time. You will be saving money with a low mortgage rate and qualifying is easier!
Need help call kate Tommey at 714-948-0711